Water Heater Repair in Amarillo, TX
Expert Water Heater Repair Services From Route 66 Plumbing
When you entrust Route 66 Plumbing with water heater repair services, you can rest assured that the job gets done right. Our team of specialists is expertly trained with the skills, tools, and knowledge that are required to accurately repair your water heater.
Our number one priority is to make sure your Amarillo, TX home’s water heater is repaired correctly and heating your water effortlessly.
Benefits of Expert Water Heater Repair Services From Route 66 Plumbing
Our professional water heater repair offers several benefits:
- Expertise and Experience: Professional technicians have the training, knowledge, and experience to accurately diagnose issues with water heaters. They can quickly identify the root cause of problems and implement effective solutions.
- Safety: Water heaters involve electricity, gas, and pressurized water, so repairing them can be hazardous for those without proper training. Professional technicians are trained in safety protocols and can handle repairs safely, minimizing the risk of accidents or injuries.
- Quality Workmanship: Professional repair services typically guarantee high-quality workmanship. They use the right tools and techniques to ensure that repairs are done correctly the first time, reducing the likelihood of recurring issues.
- Efficiency and Convenience: Hiring a professional eliminates the need for homeowners to spend time and effort troubleshooting and repairing their water heaters themselves. Professionals can complete repairs efficiently, allowing homeowners to resume normal use of their hot water systems quickly.
- Preventive Maintenance: Professional technicians can also provide preventive maintenance services to keep water heaters in good condition and prevent future problems. Regular maintenance can extend the lifespan of the water heater and ensure optimal performance.
- Compliance with Regulations: Professionals are familiar with local building codes and regulations governing water heater installations and repairs. They ensure that repairs are done in compliance with these regulations, reducing the risk of fines or penalties for homeowners.
- Access to Parts and Equipment: Professional repair companies have access to a wide range of replacement parts and specialized equipment needed for water heater repairs. They can source genuine parts and materials, ensuring compatibility and reliability.
If you need Expert Water Heater Repair, you can count on Route 66 Plumbing to get the job done as effectively as possible and never begin any work without your approval first. Call us today to receive more information, get your questions answered, and schedule a Professional Water Heater Repair!
What are the Signs Your Water Heater Is in Need of Repair?
Signs your water heater needs repair include:
- Water Temperature Fluctuating: One of the biggest giveaways that your water heater is experiencing issues in need of professional repair is if the temperature of the water from your faucets and appliances is fluctuating. When sediment and mineral deposits build up in a water heater tank, this can lead to your appliances and plumbing not getting the appropriate amount of hot water - if any at all!
- Reduced Water Pressure: Mineral deposits and sediment buildup can also affect the water pressure from your faucets and plumbing. If you notice the water pressure is weak when you turn on your hot water specifically, contact us as soon as possible.
- Leaking Hot Water: Anytime that your water heater begins leaking, particularly hot water, you will need to contact Route 66 Plumbing immediately. Leaking hot water is a clear indication that something is failing or clogged within your hot water heater tank.
- Discoloration and Smelly Water: A buildup of minerals and sediment in your water heater can result in discolored or cloudy water from your tap. Water that is either cloudy or rust-colored is a red flag for professional repair service. Additionally, if the water has a distinct smell to it, this is also likely due to a buildup of sediment in the tank.
- Unfamiliar, Loud Noises: Several reasons could cause your water heater to suddenly start making loud, unfamiliar noises that you’ve never heard it make before, including sediment buildup.
- Maintenance Neglect: Most of the listed water heater issues above are rooted in mineral deposits and sediment buildup. This is why it is extremely important to have your water heater professionally maintained at least once a year by a certified problem at Route 66 Plumbing. If you have not had your water heater tuned up in the last year and suspect you may be having issues, you likely do and it is likely due to the neglect of proper maintenance.
If your water heater is experiencing any of these issues, call Route 66 Plumbing for Expert Water Heater Repair Services as soon as possible to avoid permanent damage.
Call Route 66 Plumbing Today!
Is your home water heater experiencing issues? Route 66 Plumbing is the trusted name in Amarillo, TX water heater repair services near you. Schedule your water heater repair cost estimation service today and ensure your water heater unit is running smoothly all year long!
Is it worth it to repair a hot water heater?In most cases, it is worth it to repair a hot water heater! Signs you need to replace your water heater include old age or if frequent repairs have been needed. Otherwise, as long as the repair isn’t too expensive, it is generally worth it to repair a hot water heater.
What is the most common problem with water heaters?Some of the most common problems with water heaters are leaks, discolored water, and corrosion. If you encounter any of these problems with your home’s water heater, call Route 66 Plumbing today to schedule a repair.
Can you repair a hot water heater?Yes, hot water heaters can be repaired. Route 66 Plumbing has the premier hot water heater repair experts in the Greater Amarillo, TX area. Call (806) 602-9702 today if you need to schedule your home’s water heater repair.
How often should I have my water heater inspected?It's recommended that you have your water heater inspected at least once a year by a qualified plumbing technician in order to ensure that it is operating safely and efficiently. This will also help you identify any potential problems before they become major issues, saving you money in the long run.
Is it better to repair or replace my water heater?In some cases, it might be more cost-effective to have your existing unit repaired rather than replaced. However, if your water heater is more than 8 years old and showing signs of wear and tear, you may want to consider replacing it with a newer, energy-efficient model. A professional plumber can help you evaluate your options and determine the best solution for your needs.
How much does it cost to repair a water heater?The cost of repairing a water heater will depend on the type and age of the water heater, as well as any parts or labor required for the repair. Generally, repairs can range from $100-$500, with some more expensive repairs costing upwards of $1,000.