Professional Water Heater Maintenance and Tune-Up Services Near Amarillo, TX
Advantages of Professional Water Heater Maintenance and Tune-Up Services From Route 66 Plumbing
When you entrust Route 66 Plumbing for Professional Water Heater Maintenance and Tune-Up Services, you can rest assured that the job gets done right. Our team of specialists are expertly trained with the skills, tools, and knowledge that is required to accurately maintain your water heater. Our number one priority is to make sure your Amarillo, TX home’s water heater is tuned-up correctly and heating your water effortlessly. If you are in need of Professional Water Heater Tune-Up and Maintenance, you can count on Route 66 Plumbing to get the job done as effectively as possible and never begin any work without your approval first. Call us today to receive more information, get your questions answered, and schedule a Professional Water Heater Maintenance and Tune-Up!
Your water heater is a large and complex appliance built with many parts and components in addition to its job of dealing with water. Because of this, your water heater will require annual preventative maintenance from certified plumbers such as Route 66 Plumbing to ensure its total efficiency. Water heater maintenance is not something that can be ignored as your water heater obviously contains water, which naturally causes some wear and tear on the appliance. Don’t neglect your water heater and be left to deal with unnecessary repairs that could leave you without hot water - call the pros at Route 66 Plumbing to schedule your yearly Professional Water Heater Maintenance and Tune-Up Service today!
What is Involved in Professional Water Heater Maintenance and Tune-Up Services From Route 66 Plumbing?
When you entrust the certified plumbing professionals at Route 66 Plumbing for Professional Water Heater Maintenance and Tune-Up Services, you can expect your Route 66 Plumbing inspector to evaluate the following:
- Inspection: Your Route 66 Plumbing plumber will complete an overall inspection of your water heater to ensure there is no rusting or corroding or any imminent issues and repairs in regards to your unit.
- Sediment Flush: Tank water heaters store water inside of them for fast access and on-demand usage. Because of this, sediment from minerals in the Amarillo, TX water supply can build up around the bottom of the tank. If you neglect to have your water heater tuned-up by professionals every year, this sediment can build-up to the point where your water heater will not be able to provide hot water for very long periods of time or at all, for that matter. This is why it is instrumental that you have Professional Water Heater Maintenance and Tune-Up Services performed by professionals at Route 66 Plumbing at least once a year.
- Anode Rod: All water heater tanks have an anode rod which dissolves over time while protecting your water heater from rust and corrosion. During your water heater tune-up, your Route 66 Plumbing plumber will inspect the anode rod to evaluate if it is in check or if it is in need of replacement. Without a properly functioning anode rod, your water heater will rust, corrode, and eventually fail prematurely.
Benefits of Professional Water Heater Maintenance and Tune-Up Services From Route 66 Plumbing
- Extends the lifespan. Ensuring that your water heater is running as efficiently as possible will greatly help to extend the lifespan of your unit. A well maintained water heater should be able to last you between ten to fifteen years.
- Helps prevent potential repairs. When Route 66 Plumbing inspects your water heater during your annual tune-up, they will look out for any potential creeping problems that could turn into very costly repairs if not dealt with quickly and properly. This will also help keep your water heater young and last as long as possible!
- Increases the efficiency of your water heater. The sediment flush portion of your annual water heater maintenance routine is extremely important for the efficiency of your unit. Removing all of the mineral and sediment buildup at the bottom of your water heater’s tank will allow the unit to perform and operate much more efficiently, saving you money on your monthly utility bills.
Call Route 66 Plumbing Today! We’d Be Happy to Answer Your Questions About Our Water Heater Maintenance and Tune-Up Services
Is your home’s water heater experiencing issues? Route 66 Plumbing is the trusted name in Amarillo, TX water heater maintenance and tune-up services near you. Schedule your water heater tune-up cost estimation service today, and ensure your tankless water heater unit is running smoothly all year long!
Schedule your water heater tune-up cost estimation service today, and ensure your tankless water heater unit is running smoothly all year long!
Frequently Asked Questions
Have questions? We are here to help. Still have questions or can't find the answer you need? Give us a call at (806) 602-9702 today!
What maintenance is needed for a water heater?A Route 66 Plumbing technician might complete several tasks when servicing your home’s water heater. Route 66 Plumbing technicians are the premier source in Amarillo, TX for water heater maintenance. Call (806) 602-9702 to schedule an appointment!
How often should maintenance be done on a water heater?Maintenance should be performed at least once annually, if not twice annually. Your water heater tank should be flushed once per year. Call Route 66 Plumbing to schedule your water heater’s professional maintenance.
What happens if you don’t flush your water heater?Failure to have your water heater flushed will result in scaling and your water heater will corrode. If you don’t flush your water heater, it will shorten the lifespan of your water heater and will also result in declining functionality for your unit.
What can I expect from a maintenance service appointment?At your maintenance service appointment, a technician will inspect the system, look for signs of wear and tear, and perform necessary cleaning, repairs, and tune-ups. This may include draining the tank to remove built-up sediment, inspecting safety valves and other components, tightening electrical connections, and ensuring gas pressure is within specifications.
What are the benefits of regular water heater maintenance?Regular maintenance on your water heater can help improve its performance and efficiency, as well as prevent costly repairs and replacements in the future. Properly maintained water heaters also last longer than those that have been neglected, saving you money in the long run.
Are there any safety precautions I should follow when dealing with my water heater?Always make sure to read the manufacturer's manual before performing any maintenance on your water heater, and never attempt to service it yourself if you are not qualified or familiar with the process. If you notice any signs of damage or leakage, contact a professional immediately as this could indicate a more serious issue. Additionally, always be mindful of the temperature settings and try to keep them at safe levels in order to prevent scalding.