Route 66 Plumbing Provides the Best Sewer Line Repair Services in Amarillo, TX
Expert Sewer Line Repair Services You Can Trust Near Amarillo, TX
Your sewer line is a vital component of your Amarillo, TX home, but because it’s out of sight, it is often out of mind - until it is too late. Sewer Line Repair can be a stressful ordeal for a lot of homeowners. But when you entrust Route 66 Plumbing to fix your sewer line, you can rest easy knowing that the job was done correctly and with care and caution. Like all plumbing, electrical, and appliances, your sewer line will eventually experience wear and tear, causing a variety of issues that will require professional repair and assistance. If you are in need of Professional Sewer Line Repair Services, call the experts that you can trust at Route 66 Plumbing!
Benefits and Advantages of Expert Sewer Line Repair Services From Route 66 Plumbing
When you entrust Route 66 Plumbing for Expert Sewer Line Repair Services, you can rest assured knowing that the job gets done right. Our team of specialists are expertly trained with the skills, tools, and experience that is required to accurately repair your sewer line. Our number one priority is to make sure your Amarillo, TX home’s sewer line is repaired correctly and running smoothly. If you are in need of Professional Expert Sewer Line Repair Services, you can count on Route 66 Plumbing to get the job done as efficiently as possible and never begin any work without your approval first. Call us today to receive more information, get your questions answered, and schedule an Expert Sewer Line Repair!
Signs Your Sewer Line is in Need of Repair From Route 66 Plumbing
If you notice any of the following, but particularly multiple of the following signs and symptoms regarding your plumbing system in your Amarillo, TX home, it is advised to call Route 66 Plumbing for professional assistance as soon as possible:
- Foul Odors: If you notice foul odors around your home and property, particularly around your drains and plumbing fixtures and systems, this may be a sign of an issue with your sewer line that will require professional attention and repair services.
- Odd Noises: Odd noises coming from your plumbing is often a sign that something is not right within your sewer line. If you hear gurgling noises coming from your kitchen or bathroom sinks, or when you fill up your tub with water to take a bath, you may have a clog or break in your sewer line that will require repair.
- Wet Patches: Random wet or soggy patches of grass within your Amarillo, TX yard generally indicate that your sewer line has a break in it and will require professional assistance from Route 66 Plumbing as soon as possible.
- Multiple Clogs: If most of your toilets, bathtubs/showers, and kitchen or bathroom sinks are all constantly clogging, there is likely an issue within your sewer line that is causing these consequences within your home’s plumbing system.
- Sewage Backup: Arguably the worst sign, symptom, or side effect of a broken sewer line is all the sewage backup! When a severe clog is occurring in your sewer line, it can cause sewage backup in your drains. This is obviously not a very pleasant thing to deal with and the longer you wait to have it professionally repaired by Route 66 Plumbing, the more extensive and expensive the repairs will be!
Common Causes of Clogs in Your Amarillo, TX Sewer Line
It is generally recommended to have your sewer lines professionally inspected by Route 66 Plumbing once a year, or at least every so often to better help prevent clogs and other issues from happening in your sewer line. When you have a Sewer Line Camera Inspection performed, you can see if there are any potential hazards inside of it and even have methods such as Hydro Jetting Services performed to keep it nice and clear. While there are countless culprits that can cause your sewer line to clog, the most common are:
- Tree Roots: Tree roots can infiltrate your sewer pipes wreaking massive amounts of damage to your sewer line. Tree roots are infamous for causing breaks in sewer lines, which results in extensive and expensive repairs.
- Hair build-up: Also another common but major hazard to your sewer line is hair build-up. Excess hair can cause nest-like clogs and blockages in your sewer pipes.
- Excessive toilet paper, feminine products, wipes, and/or paper towels: most plumbing systems as well as sewer systems are not able to handle an excessive build-up of any of these products. Feminine products, wipes, and paper towels should never be flushed down your toilet, always throw these in the trash instead.
- Grease build-up.
- Food build-up.
- Soap build-up.
Call Route 66 Plumbing Today! We'd be Happy to Answer Your Questions About Our Sewer Line Repair Services
Is your home sewer line experiencing issues? Route 66 Plumbing is the trusted name in Amarillo, TX Sewer Line Repair Services near you. Schedule your sewer line repair cost estimation service today & ensure your sewer line works all year long!
Frequently Asked Questions
Have questions? We are here to help. Still have questions or can't find the answer you need? Give us a call at (806) 602-9702 today!
How long does it take to repair a sewer line?How long it takes to repair a sewer line depends on a few factors such as the location of the pipe, the size of the pipe, and the type and extent of damage that has occurred. That being said, most sewer line repairs take one to three days to complete. However, more complex repairs can take up to a week to complete.
How much does it cost to clear a main line?The cost to clear a main sewer line depends on its size, location, and how clogged the pipe is. To get a quote on how much it will cost to clear your main line, call Route 66 Plumbing to have a certified plumber come out to your property and have a look at your main sewer line.
Can toilet paper clog a sewer line?Over time toilet paper and other debris can clog up a sewer line as they get snagged on the tree roots that often infiltrate sewer lines. Flushing sanitary products, feminine hygiene products, facial tissues, paper towels, or even extra-thick toilet paper can severely clog up your sewer line over time. It is best to avoid flushing anything down your toilet other than toilet paper to avoid unnecessary sewer line clogs.